Being able to transition quickly from day to night wear is just as important on vacation as it is at home after work, sometimes. Presumably you don’t have a strict schedule if you’re on vacay, but if you’re anything like me and like to stay wallowing in the sun until you start shivering in the dark on your chaise lounge, well, then you need to be able to glam it up for din in a hot second…this is something I’ve mastered. 😜
A killer jumpsuit is one of the easiest ways to lounge around, in style (proof #2). Oh wait, and also one of the easiest ways to go out… in style! hehe. So how does one
glamorize glamatize a jumpsuit??
- Go for a natural beauty look: tan lip, minimal makeup and messy hair – tossed waves or a loose bun👆
- Sunglasses are a must, of course…
- And so are you’re favorite pair of chic sandals – no Rainbows and jumpsuits please 🙏😝
- Skip the jewelry (you’re going to be swimming anyway right?!🏊)
- You can blow out your hair but, for the ultimate ‘wow’ impact, slick your hair in a cleaner, higher bun (the bun/jumpsuit combo is 🔥) plus it’ll also save you a shower! – which is always my main goal hahaha 😁
- Keep the lips nude but add a (sexy) darker smokey eye …and a light coat of bronzer, you sun-kissed beauty babe, you!
- Next, find ultra-high, chunky glamazon heels 👠 (…and a little shine never hurt anyone either 😉 ✨)
- Slap on that jewelry!! When in doubt, go (chunky) gold cause with the jumpsuit you’ll feel that badass 70s glam, like you may have just stepped off the disco lit floor. 🌟💃🌟
…And may I suggest….the only other thing possible to complete ANY other glammed up night look is a bottle of Veuve Clicquot by your side at ALL times. You shall reignnnnn! 👑💎👑💎👑
Less time to dress, more time to relax + party = my kinda lifestyle.👌 Now get on living and Happy New Year babes! 😙
Wearing // Heels: Sam Edelman (old) / Sandals: LF (old) / Jumpsuit: Maurie & Eve (via Free People) / Sunglasses: Urban Outfitters (similar: here, here) / Necklace: Urban Outfitters (similar) / Ring: Kelly Wearstler //
Colors (left to right) // Pantone 702U / Pantone 7686U / Pantone Black 6C / Pantone 7590C / Pantone Warm Gray 1C //