Guess what next week is?!?!?! (Since you know the topic of this post I’m guessing this was a dumb question…yes, it definitely was). It’ssssss SF BEER WEEK!!! If you live by the motto “Beer + Food = Love” then I’ve got some gooooooood events coming your way! After spending hours scouring all the events offered (literally) I’ve narrowed it down to my MUSTS for this 10 day long beer fest. Now, onto the list:
Saturday Jan 23
- Rare Barrel X The Bruery – Get some smoked BBQ and enjoy 5 different beers from each of these two superstarrrrrr breweries (like actually 2 of my fav) under one roof! From 2-10pm @ Rare Barrel
- Allagash takeover at Rosamunde – Sausages and beer go hand in hand, but THESE beers and THESE sausages are an unbeatable pairing. Head to the Mission to nom hard and drink limited release kegs and bottles from Allagash. All weekend Jan 23-24
Sunday Jan 24
- Brews For Brunch: Sonoma Edition: I mean whyyyy not combine food trucks and Sonoma’s craft breweries (and ciders!) for brunch!? Live music, commemorative stein and unlimited tastings; from 10am-4pm
Tuesday Jan 26
- Harmonic x Old Bus Collaboration Beer Release Dinner – Ummm, you had me at 3 course dinner with special release beer pairing at Old Bus Tavern, followed by party bus ride to 70s live band, The Smokedaddies, performing at Harmonic. ARE YOU FOR REAL?!🙏go to this 🙏
- Lagunitas Tap Takeover @ Zeitgeist – cause duh. Tapping at “4:20pm” (and duh, they’re special release)
Wednesday Jan 27
- Meet Firestone Walker’s Barrelmeister as he guides you through a tasting focusing on acidity in sour beers at Mikkellar Bar (the mecca). If ya know whats what, ya know this is gunna be the bomb.com 💣🍺
- Almanac Tap Takeover @ Zeitgeist – cause duh again. Tapping 20+ barrel aged, sours and limited release beers, oh my! 😍
- Deschutes Tap Takeover @ Americano – One of my all time FAV beers comes from Deschutes. Meet the brewers and share their never-before-seen beers.
Thursday Jan 28
- Did someone say Grateful Dead Themed Dinner & Movie?! – Yes, Magnolia Brewery is hosting this historic night at the new (and insanely cool) Alamo Drafthouse with special flights, dinner, and 1970’s concert screening.
- Stone’s Dirty Stinky Secrets – We all know Stone Brewing (hopefully), but get ready to try some of their totally secret beers with totally amazing American cheese pairings from Mission Cheese. 5 flights for 5 cheeses and no tickets required! From 11am-9pm.
- Dandelion Chocolate & Anchor Beer Pairing – Want more DELISH pairings? Right across the street at the Chapel you can snag a four-part beer and chocolate lovefest; brewers and chocolate makers on site and the best part is…it’s FREE!
And if you have made it this far through SF Beer Week events, well then I REALLY WANT TO MEET YOU. Yes, there are more events all the way until Sunday the 31st, but I had to draw the line somewhere. 😁
Also I just found out yesterday that I’ll be going to Germany for work on Saturday so I will not be able to attend the festivities (😭😩😭) but at least all my research can be shared with you beauties so you can get yo drank on! Seriously though, I NEED you to go so I can live vicariously through you. Pretty pleaseeeeeeeeeeee.
AND If you wanna live vicariously through me then make sure to follow me on Snapchat @chasingkendall to watch as I drink ALLLLL the beers in Germany. #germanbeerlove #prost 😝
🍻 🍻 🍻 🍻 🍻 🍻 🍻 🍻 🍻 🍻 🍻 🍻 🍻 🍻 🍻 🍻 🍻 🍻 🍻 🍻 🍻 🍻 🍻 🍻 🍻 🍻 🍻 🍻 🍻 🍻 🍻 🍻 🍻 🍻 🍻 🍻 🍻 🍻 🍻 🍻
**See the complete list of events here and filter by region or date to help you navigate!